Students who would like assistance with housing should contact the Student Affairs office. Students may make their own housing arrangements. A housing roommate chat finder can be found on the BC Buzz. https://catalog.bellincollege.edu/housing

Posters and flyers advertising rooms, apartments, or houses for rent need to be approved by Student Affairs.