Overpayment of Account

Students with overpayments/credit balances either through excess financial aid or personal payment have the option to hold their credit on their account for a future term or receive a refund check for the overpayment/credit amount. To have the overpayment/credit held on the student account, the student must notify the Bursar in writing to hold the overpayment/credit for future charges, otherwise their overpayment/credit will be automatically refunded after the add/drop period.

Refund checks for overpayment/credit balances are processed after the add/drop period has passed. Refund requests are processed once a week and students are notified via their Bellin College email once their refund check is available to be picked up in Student Services. Refund checks can also be mailed to the student upon their request.